In need of a Dynamics NAV subject-matter expert. As a smaller company experiencing tremendous growth, it is imperative to be able to learn and adapt to the ever-changing business environment. They are looking to bring on someone who can jump right in and use their expertise to contribute to their growth and development.
- Ensure Microsoft Dynamics NAV ERP is up and running to support the business.
- Troubleshoot and resolve NAV related issues as they arise working with Partner
- Apply understanding of system features when working with business units to solve business problems or take advantage of business opportunities.
- Provide system administration support including design, setup and administration of security
- Follow best practices for managing the implementation of changes /system patches in to the production environment (e.g., in release fashion, full back out plan prepared, adequate testing, adequate notice to business including new features, approval by stakeholders, change ticket).
- Lead NAV upgrades, integrations and customization projects within NAV
- Experience: 3+ years of NAV experience: Support, training, troubleshooting
- Technical: Lanham E-Ship & E-Receive, EDI
- SQL server database experience.
- Critical thinking skills and good judgment .
- Ability to work well with cross-functional teams and diverse groups of stakeholders .
If you would like to learn more about this position or would like to apply, please call (972) 546-4861, or email a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.