Dynamics 365 CE Project Manager, £65,000, Home Based / UK Wide client site, Car allowance, Bonus, Microsoft Gold Partner, Non for profit, Membership, 365 Customer Engagement
Are you an experienced D365 CE Project Manager looking for a home based role with a Microsoft Gold Partner? My client are looking for a PM to join their growing practice, managing D365 projects spread across multiple sectors including non for profit and membership. You'll work from home with 1-2 days on site per week, offering an excellent salary up to £65,000 and a car allowance.
Ideally they are looking for someone who has worked as a PM in a consultancy environment though at the very least someone who has managed several Dynamics CRM implementations from start to finish. You will need to be comfortable liaising with up to board level stakeholders as well as managing teams both on site and offshore.
The requirements are…
- Strong knowledge of Dynamics 365
- Previous experience working on end to end Dynamics CRM projects
- Familiarity with Microsoft technologies such as Azure is advantageous
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills - comfortable managing board level stakeholders
- Prince 2 qualifications are advantageous
If this is the opportunity for you, don't miss out, send your CV to Matt at email@example.com or you can call me on 0191 814 7980 for more info in full confidence.