My client is an international end-user in the marine industry where they specialise in boats and marine engines. Located in the region of Liege, Belgium they work on transforming their clients IT system to a modern ERP system. To support the team with their new Dynamics 365 system and provide their customers with the best service, they are looking for a Dynamics 365 Functional Analyst/consultant that focuses on Sales & Marketing.
Role & Responsibilities
- The purpose of this position is to support the IT systems (business applications, databases, and BI) and design and improve the business solutions for the future.
- You will be focusing on supporting the resolution of day to day problems and incidents as part of day-to-day operational activities.
- You will analyse, specify, and validate the business needs of stakeholders before planning, designing, developing, and launching efficient business, financial, and operations solutions that support core organisational functions and business processes.
- You are responsible for various tasks under road map planning, acquisition & development, and operational delivery.
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX (is an advantage) or another ERP system.
- Significant experience and knowledge of ERP-systems, demand planning/forecasting, relational databases, business intelligence and understand the concepts of data warehousing.
- Proven experience in delivering the design, development, and implementation of software and hardware solutions, systems, or products.
- You have an HBO / WO work and thinking level.
- Fluency in English is essential.
- A competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Travel expenses, laptop, and phone
- Career development with a clear progression plan
- International travel of 10-20%
- A company that values work-life balance
My client is looking to fill this position immediately, so if you feel you have the relevant skills for this role, please send your CV to Charlie Edwards at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call +31 (0)202418549.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the chance to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. For more information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and available opportunities, I can be contacted either by email (email@example.com) or by phone (+31 (0)202418549), and confidentiality is of course guaranteed!
Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities.
Dynamics NAV / MS NAV / Microsoft NAV / NAV / NAV 2017 / Navision / Dynamics AX / MS AX / Microsoft AX / AX / AX 2012 / Axapta / Support Analyst / Business Analyst / Function Analyst / Customer Service / Liege / Limburg / Brabant / Noord-Brabant / Antwerpen / Netherlands / Belgium