Our client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions-underpinned by the world's largest delivery network-our client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 394,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, our client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Project: the client (large/ international financial institution) is currently running their liquidity and funding risk management on legacy infrastructure. Overall organization is moving to Microsoft Azure and Treasury is planning to be part of it and reengineer their modelling engine. This requires reengineering of data sourcing requirements, decomposition of models, i.e. decoupling of parameters, assumptions and models and introduce new reporting capabilities.
- 2-5 years as Java developer (preferably with Java 8)
- Experience with Scala or willingness to learn Scala and Python.
- English - ability to communicate in international environment.
- Nice to have: some understanding of International Banking / risk modeling/ liquidity
- No business travel requirements
- Home office 1 day per week
- Frequent new projects
- Competitive Salary
If you would like to find out more information, please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org