Dynamics AX/365 Business Analyst - Novi, Michigan
One of the largest agriculture firms in the United States is looking to add a proficient Dynamics 365 Business Analyst to their team. The Business Analyst will help support the company's move to Microsoft Dynamics 365 and will report directly to the IT manager. The analyst will help identify and source needs as well be instrumental in improving current operations. The firm is looking for someone willing to grow and learn within the company.
- Acting as a liaison between multiple departments regarding Dynamics 365 systems
- Analyzing and maintaining any and all Dynamics 365 processes
- Full lifecycle implementation as well as maintenance of such systems
- Ensure internal operations are running smoothly
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science or similar field
- Experience with Dynamics AX or Dynamics 365
- Strong analytic skills
- Experience leading a team on multiple back office projects
- Working within a manufacturing setting a plus
Benefits include PTO, full medical, vision, and dental coverage, as well as 401k and company-provided incentives.
If you are interested in the role, please contact Jonathan Uhler by email at email@example.com or by phone at 347-783-6569. We look forward to your response!
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Microsoft D365 / Dynamics 365 / D365FO / Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations / Dynamics AX / Axapta jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Microsoft D365 / Dynamics 365 / D365FO / Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations / Dynamics AX / Axapta jobs are.