My client is seeking a Cloud IAM Engineer (focused within the Azure space) to join their Toronto team. The role is a 6-month contract, and it is expected for the independent consultant to be available to be on-site when needed (at least once a week). That being said, only candidates currently located within the GTA area will be considered for this role.
- Design, engineer, and coordinate execution of IAM projects on Azure Public Cloud, O365 and SaaS Services. Interface with other IT and Enterprise Security Risk Management teams to ensure the creation of integrated processes to implement and track relevant IAM controls
- Work with the various stakeholders including Enterprise Technology, Enterprise Security Risk Management, defining solution options, and validation and approval of key decisions and exceptions
- Effectively engage vendors to address product/service defects, push for strategic product/service improvements, and test successful implementation of improvements
- Develop, document and implement IAM solutions and standardized design patterns across Application, Platform and Infrastructure layers
- Design and engineer IAM components to integrate new SaaS services into our Cloud environment
- Execute POCs and feasibility studies to validate next-gen product/new service concepts promoted b our cloud vendor. Prototype solutions for new requirements as needed
- Provide consulting for cloud infrastructure and adoption projects and give guidance on technology best practices, standards and policies/guidelines
Technical and Professional Qualifications:
- Deep technical knowledge and experience working with Microsoft Azure and O365 services
- Extensive experience implementing Identity and Access Management controls for Azure and O365 for financial institutions. Good working knowledge of Azure technologies including ADFS, Azure AD, Conditional Access, MFA, RBAC models and Access Policies for major Azure Services
- Working Knowledge of supporting Azure technologies like Azure Policy & Blueprints, Graph API, Azure Resource Management, Azure AD Health, Azure Security Center etc.
- Experience with Powershell, .NET and Python
- Experience working with Cloud infrastructure supporting technologies like Network load balancers, ExpressRoute, Logging & Monitoring integration frameworks, familiarity with DevOps pipeline tools (Jenkins, XLR, SALT etc.)
- Experience in design & implementation of Backup, Business Continuity, and Disaster Recovery solutions
Experience & Education:
- 4+ years of hands-on experience as an individual contributor in Cloud projects
- Strong academic background (e.g. computer science, engineering)
- Strong preference for Certified Professionals and relevant Cloud Certifications
If interested in this role, please apply here or email your updated CV to email@example.com.