Azure Cloud Technical Architect - Major/Minor National Sports Team
Position: Azure Cloud Technical Architect (Perm-Full Time)
Requirement: 2+ Years of Recent Azure Experience
Salary: $150k - $165k
Location: Tampa, FL (Travel 60-100%)
Our client is a national sports team providing local fans with an wonderful experience in person and digitally. They are an end user, that wants to bring someone in-house to provide a strategy for migration of infrastructure as well as legacy applications to Azure cloud. They will roll-over this project to the major team once in implementation for minor team and you will have enterprise level responsibilities. They need hands on Technical Architects ready to help them streamline and dominate the sports industry.
- Design solutions and help solve complex, hands-on technical challenges with industry research
- Must map out project flow and participate end to end in each project
- Validate tools, processes, and environments for company engagement while providing feedback to DevOps consultants, developers and administrators
- Aiding in the development of strategic plans to migrate legacy applications to Azure cloud.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or related field.
- 4+ years total development experience
- 2+ years of work in Azure Architecture
- Background in major migration projects from on-prem to Azure cloud
- Dedication to meeting expectations and maintaining effective relationships with business leaders gaining their trust and respect.
-Outstanding Health/Dental/Vision benefits
-Exponential Career Growth
If this position interest you and you would like to know more, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 980-259-7973 (Ext:7973). This company is an EOE