Solutions Architect (Big Data)
My Client are a Data-driven consultancy, operating across Data Science, IoT, Blockchain and DevOps. In order to help their Clients get the most out of their Data, they are partnered with major Cloud and Big Data providers to ensure that its workforce are able to apply deep insights and expertise into Data Solutions, through a cutting-edge technology stack, ahead of the latest industry trends.
This company work with a dynamic variety of organisations up to Enterprise level, across market verticals including Banking, Investment Banking, Finance, IT and technology, Automotive and more.
Whilst delivery is incredibly important, what makes this company stand out is the desire to leave a lasting legacy with its Client base through scalable, manageable systems. The Client is at the heart of everything they do, and so there is a real emphasis on maintaining these relationships by working very closely with those they serve, providing the highest quality solutions.
To keep ahead of the game, all employees undergo intensive training programmes (both in-house and externally) as well as regular certification training from day one. This is a real opportunity for enhanced personal and professional development, with access to upskilling in areas including AWS, Azure, GCP, Kafka, Spark, and Databricks (to name a but a few)
- Provide expert advice professionally to clients.
- Use skills, knowledge and passion for technology in the solutions architecture and data engineering ecosystem
- Engage with partners to support the relationship as required.
- Multitask, frequently delivering work efficiently in small batches
- Ensure precise and up-to-date system documentation
- Use Agile methodologies to complete diverse internal and external client projects such as pair programming, Scrum, Kanban, BDD and TDD
- Work effectively with a variety of other disciplines such as Data Science and Data Ops professionals
- Take initiative and champion research projects aimed at understating the continuous technology evolution for the benefit of your colleagues, clients and your personal development.
- Provide support to the commercial teams
Programming Languages: Java, Python OR Scala
Big Data: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka
Do you have experience with Cloud technologies? We would like to hear from you if you have experience with either: AWS, Azure OR Google Cloud
- £80,000 to £110,000
- Partial Remote working
- Flexible working
- Company laptop (Macbook)
- Hands-on Training
- Work/Lifestyle balance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
With the interview process underway, apply today to register your interest. Feedback is incredibly fast, and for any additional information, please contact ALEX from Jefferson Frank
Number: 0191 814 7445