Security Engineer - Azure - Greer, SC - 110,000 + Bonus
You will be a supportive role to the company's action plan to security threats. You will be working to reduce the risk of detrimental cyber-attacks to the company. From brain storming, maintaining, and detecting these attacks using effective tools. The main responsibility will be IT Security defenses using various tools such as Office 365, Microsoft Azure, Security and Compliance, Antivirus, and database activity monitoring. The candidate must also be well spoken and open to communicating with their peers to discuss areas of improvement and relay these problems to the IT Security team to be solved in a timely, orderly, and cost effective fashion.
- Exceptional knowledge writing scripts using PowerShell, Python, SQL, and VB Script.
- Participation in the management change lifecycle of information systems.
- Care and monitoring of information systems for security weaknesses and vulnerabilities.
- Being a liaison with vendors for security solutions to be implemented.
- On site service collaboration for security hardening as well as cloud based services such as O365 and Azure.
- Creating specific security controls and procedures of information systems and assets from the use of analyzing and logging data.
- Active entry level IT Security certification or achieve within 6 months of hire (Security+, SSCP, GSEC).
- Advanced level experience with security monitoring tools and infrastructure security design.
- Minimum 4 years experience with IT System Administration or IT Security Engineering.
- Associate Degree in related field.
- Advanced experience with operating systems such as Linux and Windows.
- Past experiences with DevOps, securing cloud based technologies, and working with globally diverse teams.
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
Please contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for all inquiries.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Azure, advertising more Azure contracting jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Azure market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Azure jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Azure candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Azure market and some of the opportunities and Azure jobs that are available I can be contacted on (704) 422 - 8461. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Azure opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy