- 3 - 5 years of work experience implementing Dynamics AX/365
- Experience with object-oriented programming-X++,C #, .NET, Java, C++
- Experience with SQL Server 2008+ (SSRS, SSRS and SSAS)
- Bachelor's Degree in CS / MIS or other related field and/or 3 to 5 years equivalent work experience.
- Oversee upgrade from Dynamics AX 2012 R3 to Dynamics 365
- Troubleshooting and fixing system defects and performance issues in Dynamics AX applications
- Translate business requirements into technical architectures, data models and designs
- Prepare and manage releases of all developments
- Use of Microsoft Dynamics development and reporting tools to design, develop and test customizations, integrations and reports.
- Proactively identify improvement or optimization opportunities
- 3 weeks PTO
- Full Benefits package
If you want to learn more about this role please contact Olimpia Herrera at 646-863-7564 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Intelligence / BI jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Intelligence / BI jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Intelligence / BI candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Intelligence / BI jobs that are available I can be contacted on 646-863-7564. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.