.Net Lead Architect - Azure - Houston, TX - 135K - Great Opportunity!
An award winning, global enterprise providing IT, consulting and business process services for organisation of all sizes and industries. Do you want to work for a company that takes pride in their culture and services? If yes, this is the job for you! Winning numerous international awards in recent years including: a National award for excellence in Corporate Governance from the Institute of Company Secretaries; Best Managed IT Services and Best System Integrator in a CIO Choice Awards; Microsoft Country Partner of the Year Award; and, has been recorded as the highest rating of Stakeholder Value and Corporate Rating 1 by ICRA Limited. You will be working with one of our enterprise clients.
- You will provide day-to-day leadership of delivery of complex IT services for the product team in leading and coordinating with the technology members of the team (e.g., developers, engineers)
- You will lead the design and implementation of the architecture of the application
- You will work closely with the Digital team to implement a robust set of services and APIs to power the application and optimise the apps for maximum speed
- You will spearhead development of reusable code and libraries for future use
- You will collaborate with the Digital team and business users to
- You will lead integration of front-end and back-end aspects of the application
- Full stack engineering experience, preferably with C# .NET stack on back end
- Experience with other stacks, MEAN, LAMP, Python, Angular and Node-JS, a plus
- Experience and familiarity with Azure PaaS platforms, Networking Architecture, Identity and Access Management
- Experience in management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
- Experience as a tech lead in Agile Teams using Azure DevOps and CI/CD
- Experience with Machine Learning and Data Science Solutions
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity as well as others in the Azure/Microsoft Cloud technologies realm, then please do not hesitate and reach out to me today! I can be reached directly by phone at 813-701-2806 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to working with you!
Nigel Frank is a leader in Niche IT Recruitment with a focus on Microsoft Cloud technologies. We deal with Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. We have open positions and relationships with some of the top partners and end users throughout the US and offer some excellent opportunities in the Azure space.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Azure candidates considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the utmost importance.