Systems Analyst - Dynamics NAV - Stevens Point, Wi - Free Food!
A rapidly growing manufacturing organization is looking for a Dynamics NAV Systems Analyst to work with users on identifying paths for improvement in the current system. Our client is in need of a candidate who is both systems savvy and strong with user support; able to translate technical concepts to non-technical personnel. This role will also play a key role in developing modifications on the NAV backend for improved performance.
This is an awesome opportunity to work with an industry leader with a growing IT team where you will become an integral part of future organizational success by optimizing their ERP system. This company has just recently upgraded their NAV and this role will allow you access to working with the latest in the Dynamics stack.
Don't miss out on the chance to join a collaborative team within a company that values employee wellness and community outreach. Check out some of the benefits of working with this group below.
- Act as a key subject matter expert for Microsoft NAV maintenance and troubleshooting
- Gather requirements from company stakeholders
- Document business processes and design solutions to fix consistent errors
- Provide support and training to users
- Work with a development team on modifications to the C/AL code for improved performance tuning
- Lead future upgrade projects
- Generate reports for department leadership
Skills & Qualifications
- Dynamics NAV (Navision) experience required
- Experience with helpdesk ticket support, configuration, requirements gathering and testing
- C/AL programming desired
- Knowledge of finance, production, and/or warehousing modules
- Experience with T-SQL, SSRS, and/or Power Bi highly preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving capacity
- $110k base salary
- Excellent bonus potential
- Top tier Medical, dental, vision plan
- Extensive Paid time off plan
- Clear path for growth with the potential to develop your career with NAV
- Fun office with an awesome company culture
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Free company sponsored lunch most days of the week
- Employee wellness program
Apply now by contacting Matt Potenza at email@example.com or call 212-731-8252 (ext. 3234) to find out more.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Navision/ Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America and Europe. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Navision jobs are.