Dynamics AX Consultant (Manufacturing)
I am actively seeking an experienced business analyst/ functional consultant, with a proven track record implementing ERP/ business systems, for an exciting new role with a Gold accredited MS Partner. The company are looking to grow their consulting team with an implementation consultant, who will focus on projects involving the Manufacturing module, across a host of industry sectors. This client is rapidly expanding their team in support of several fresh project kick-offs and they offer you a fantastic chance for quick professional career progression.
The bulk of my client's projects will be involved in D365 migrations and although experience in D365 would be nice to see, all Dynamics AX 2009 experience upwards is welcomed to apply for the role.
Role & Responsibilities
- Project scoping, analysis and design - process mapping, requirement gathering workshops, creating functional design documents
- User Acceptance Testing and Key user training
- Go-live support and continuous system improvement/ integration work
- Occasionally traveling to meet clients (Can be up to 70%)
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience implementing ERP Business Systems within a consulting capacity
- Strong Manufacturing business process expertise
- End to end implementation cycle expertise - design, FDD writing, testing, training, go-live support
- Good experience working with Dynamics Ax 2012 or later version's
- A strong desire to continue to learn, develop and progress
- Great customer-facing experience
- Experience in delivering user training
This role is home based, with the expectation to travel to customer site 2-3 days per week.
- The opportunity to work on varied projects
- A base salary up to £50,000
- Comprehensive company benefits package
- Certified Microsoft training/ professional development
- Exposure to amazing, enterprise level ERP projects, working in an experienced, nurturing team, with a leading solution provider
- Ability to work in a collaborative and clear line of communications environment
- The potential to fast track your career due to growth plans of the company
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics 365 / Dynamics NAV opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific Microsoft Dynamics NAV/ 365 team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities. Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the Dynamics NAV/ 365 market.
I am interested in speaking to any Dynamics candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process. To talk further about exclusive live opportunities in the UK Dynamics market, please contact me ASAP.
0191 814 7454 or via email J.Marvell@nigelfrank.com