A rising global leader in digital transformation are searching for a Lead Java Developer, to work out of their new location in Krakow, Poland.
Currently serving over 2000 global customers, they are in the process of expanding with specific plans for Poland to become a powerhouse in worldwide.
Their latest work will be modernising a complex legacy program to a next gen platform using Cloud and DevOps technologies, and you could be a part of it.
Duties and responsibilities
- Design and develop services based on Microservices architecture
- Experience in development projects using Java/J2EE technologies
- Experience in building solution using Service Oriented Architecture, Micro services, Event Driven Architecture
- CI/CD implementing build pipelines using Jenkins, Gradle, Maven, SVN & Familiarity with modern build systems and tools (GIT, Gradle, Jenkins
- Design complex projects and expert in design principles and pattern
- Experienced/Knowledge on Integration with other systems using ESBs [Mule] and Web/REST service
- Responsible for creating and maintaining technical architecture and technical design to align to the solution
You would receive:
- Competitive salary/rate DOE
- Superb training and development opportunities
- Health cover
- Plus more
If you are interested, or know anyone in your network who might be, feel free to contact me directly or forward my details on. I look forward to hearing from you.
+48 22 104 08 60