My client is looking for a talented D365 Solutions Architect, ideally with consultancy background experience. This candidate would create an immediate influence to the most exciting and greenfield projects in the Dynamics space. They are looking to expand their Finance & Operations side of the business - with an opportunity to play a key role in leading this at the top of level. My client are CRM & ERP experts based in the Midlands, who care about delivery and customer service. They never compromise integrity, never oversell, and most importantly never make promises they can't keep. My client are one of the UK's leading Microsoft Partners and Cloud Solutions Providers of award winning business software.
Why Join them ?
My client prides itself on its employee's for this reason they employ positive, super smart people, who have real-life expertise, dependable characters, who naturally go that extra mile. My client is, after all, a team of winners.
Their culture is built out of our dreams, dreams that start with raw talent. Intrinsically They recognise potential, which they nurture and mentor. As a company they meet once per quarter and share ideas and socialise in a very informal environment.
- You will lead multiple, Greenfield, Dynamics 365 F&O Projects
- Mapping out project plans and delegating tasks to team members
- Working as part of a close knit team in order to deliver projects in an efficient manor
- Have the flexibility to work across a wide range of Dynamics AX & D365 projects - covering multiple modules and industry verticals
- Excellent opportunity for a motivated individual who is looking to challenge their own skill set on a daily basis
- Carrying out and delivering product Pre-Sales/ Supporting the Pre-Sales side of the business
Skills & Qualifications:
- Demonstrable architectural experience is essential - ideally demonstrating appropriate qualifications such as TOGAF
- Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations certifications would be a bonus
- You will have excellent customer facing skills and an ability to lead an organisation through a full life-cycle implementation
- Understanding of Pre-Sales
- Competitive base salary of up to £100,000 - DOE
- Car and expenses package
- Discretionary bonus
- Technology allowance to use at your own discretion
- Personal and family health care
Interviews are being scheduled throughout January. Give James Marvell a call on 0191 814 7454 to discuss the role in more detail or send your details across to J.Marvell@nigelfrank.com.