Dynamics AX Junior Support Consultant - up to 30K
I am currently working on the role of Dynamics AX junior support consultant with a client in Manchester, this role will require previous experience in the support of functional issues across AX/ERP systems. You will cover aspects of 1st and 2nd line support and escalate issues when necessary, having strong interpersonal skills will be most beneficial for this role.
The company are a Manufacturing End user based in Manchester and have won awards for delivery in areas of the business, they have a proven history of investing in training and offer realistic career progression for employees.
This brilliant opportunity offers:
- A brilliant base salary up to £30,000 (experience dependant)
- Discretionary work bonus scheme
- Realistic career progression opportunities
- A team environment and positive work place
My client seeks a passionate candidate that can provide:
- Proven history of managing aspects of 1st and 2nd line support issues
- Strong understanding of various versions of Dynamics AX/ERP's
- Industry or business process experience in either manufacturing, supply chain, warehousing, distributions, sales & services, retail or finance
- Excellent communication/ user facing skills
- An enthusiasm to progress a career in Microsoft Dynamics
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail within the Dynamics AX market, please contact Adam Kennedy by phone on 0191 594 9714 or send your current CV to email@example.com.
I am interested in speaking to any Dynamics candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process. To talk further about exclusive live opportunities in the UK Dynamics market, please contact me ASAP.
0191 594 9714 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org