Ontario based client is looking to bring on a Dynamics 365 Developer to value to their team. The organization is looking to bring in a Developer who can communicate technical aspects with non-technical team members and an individual with the ability to design and create solutions. You should have significant experience with Dynamics CRM experience, CRM development, and CRM customization. The organization has some well-defined requirements but they need a skilled administrator to help with application development and application life cycle management.
Role & Responsibilities
- Must code and maintain complex components of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM application
- Work with development team to develop and define application scope and objectives
- Understand application life cycle management
- Support ongoing IT efforts
- Maintain active relationships with customers to determine business requirements
Skills & Qualifications
- Must have experience of hands-on Dynamics CRM experience
- Have experience with CRM development
- Have experience with CRM customization
- Preferred experience with Dynamics 365 9.0, PowerApps, and Flow
- Strong communication skills with technical aspects with non-technical team members
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Dress casual everyday
- Cell phone plan paid
- Cold Brew on Tap
- Outstanding PTO
My client offers very supportive management with no micro-management and many other excellent perks. The salary will depend on individual work experience and they are willing to extend offers to the $95 mark.
This is a very great opportunity to start a career in the beautiful province of Ontario!
So please apply by emailing me at email@example.com or call me to chat more about this opportunity at (347)783-6947. To discuss this and other exciting Microsoft Dynamics CRM opportunities in more detail please do not hesitate to reach out.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics CRM jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs are.
I completely understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics CRM candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs that are available I can be contacted on (347)783-6947.Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.