This client take's the path that others dare not take. They create change to grow for the future and most importantly they recognise the importance each person plays with the Business. They will help people develop their own careers no matter their seniority. This is a great place to work if you looking for a family cultured environment within a enterprise organisation. You will be part of a small team and will provide an effective trade and logistics system service to all business areas within the group
Role & Responsibilities
- Using their Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 (r2) ERP system to design new IT based trade and logistics solutions
- Integrate new features to improve associated systems
- To liaise with external third-party service providers and AX consultants to manage trade and logistics module functional workload and implement associated recommendations to enhance the AX system end-user experience.
- To act as the IT interface for all trade and logistics projects, to manage these in line with timescale and budget needs and to provide updates on resource and project status requirements.
- ensure that any AX trade and logistics module associated project budget are adhered to and deadlines are met
Skills & Qualifications
- At least 3-years' experience working with Dynamics AX2012
- Effective AX 2012 system implementation & support skills
- Strong understanding of customer service and the need to be effective and operate within strict budget requirements.
- Well established report writing and presentation skills
- Microsoft Dynamics AX/365 certification's
- Effective Project Management skills development training
- Retail Background
- Group Life Assurance x 4 salary
- Medical Plan
- £500 towards Improving Fitness/activity levels
- Product allowance : 2 allocations annually
- 33 days holiday + 1 on birthday
- Bonus Scheme
- Free Breakfast
- Staff Discount