Infrastructure Engineer - £40k - Hybrid cloud training and projects!
Who is hiring?
One of the North-east's leading consultancies for the last 30 years renowned for their training program and cloud projects across IaaS, PaaS and Data and Microsoft Business Applications.
Recently had a new round of funding and investment to increase an already established presence in the cloud market.
AWS and Azure Partner with projects split between the two weighted towards your preferred vendor however they like their engineers to be Hybrid Cloud Engineers - incidentally this will be your trajectory should you be successful in getting the role.
Pick up client facing experience on enterprise projects (useful for progression) but don't worry - travel isn't heavy, this is an office based role.
What you'll be working with:
-Office 365 and AWS Workspace
-Cloud Security tools such as MFA, IAM, Information Protection
What you're expected to know already:
- Excellence in Storage and Virtualisation - (VMware and Windows)
- Active Directory & Group Policy
- Knowledge of network topologies
- Security tools
- Exchange management
- Data Backup/Replication
Common qualifications Engineers achieve whilst working with us:
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect
- Azure Solutions Architect Expert (AZ-300, AZ-301)
- Azure Security Engineer Associate (AZ-500)
- Sophos Certified Architect/Engineer
to name a few…
For the quickest response, contact me directly:
Phone Number: 0191 338 7503