MS Dynamics CRM Project Manager, £55,000, London, MS Gold Partner
My client, an MS Gold Partner, are looking to hire a Dynamics CRM Business Analyst in London. This is as a result of them scrapping their in-house contract team in the desire to create a family company culture with a permanent team.
The role itself will be a challenging one on many large scale Greenfield D365 projects with a highly collaborative and supportive Dynamics team in a partner with an incredibly steady growth rate. The organisation are an Employee Owned business and place a large emphasis on employee values and experience.
The principal role of the Project Manager will be to manage, develop and maintain the project plan, drawing attention to tasks, milestones, dates, status, budgeting and allocation of resources to stakeholders and other parties involved. The Project Manager will be responsible for working with the relevant project leads to ensure a clearly defined design and time lines for each project. Moreover, they will have the ability to anticipate problems and find succinct resolutions to ensure the project remains on-track.
What you can expect:
- A £55,000 salary, subject to experience.
- Exposure to a wide variety of Dynamics CRM projects that will no doubt boost your candidate profile.
- A progressive role in a steadily expanding, Employee-Owned Gold Partner with a strong family company ethos.
What is expected of you:
- Experience in local government organisations essential.
- Experience with Dynamics CRM (versions 2015 onwards).
- The ability and willingness to travel throughout project lifecycles.
This fantastic opportunity is not to be missed and if it interests you please send your CV to email@example.com or call 0191 206 3127 to discuss the role in complete confidence.