MDM Architect - 8 Month Contract - Brooklyn, NY
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 8 Months
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Technology: MDM, AirWatch and Office 365
Contact: Ryan Parslow
When assuming the role of MDM Architect, you will use industry knowledge to architect and deploy an MDM system that allows the client full accessibility and security in their mobile devices. Will be a subject matter expert when it comes to AirWatch but can also assist with any Office 365, Citrix and Microsoft stack technology needs.
- Candidate will serve as a software, hardware, and OS specialist to deploy, manage, track and audit mobile devices
- Candidate must be familiar with MDM environment which includes, MS Server, SQL, and Linux which is deployed on premise.
- Candidate will lead effort in environmental upgrades, patching, new deployments, support O365 migrations, and various other ongoing projects relating to MDM.
- Candidate should also have working knowledge of security best practices relating to MDM, and mobile devices.
- Candidate must be able to support large deployments, and document processes and procedures.
- Candidate must be able to provide technical assistance and mentoring to staff, and perform special projects and initiatives as assigned.
- AirWatch Professional Certification
- AirWatch Enterprise Mobility Associate
- AirWatch Enterprise Mobility Expert
- AirWatch Enterprise Mobility Professional
- Citrix Certified Professional - Mobility (CCP - M)
- IBM Certified Mobile System Administrator
- Knowledge of MS SQL 2012 and 2016
- Understanding of Microsoft Server 2008/2012/2016
- Expertise with Office 365and Active Directory
- Has utilized LDAP
- Experience with PowerShell scripting
- Extensive experience overseeing a large enterprise customer base as it relates to MDM
- A technical understanding of a variety of mobile technologies and operating systems (Android, IOS, Windows)
- Experience in large scale MDM deployments and migrations
- Able to articulate progress of project to stakeholders involved
- Has college degree: BA/BS, MBA
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
If you meet the minimum requirements, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft recruitment, advertising more Microsoft SharePoint and Office 365 jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft SharePoint and Office 365 market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and SharePoint/Office 365 jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft SharePoint and Office 365 candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft SharePoint and Office 365 market and some of the opportunities and Microsoft SharePoint and Office 365 jobs that are available I can be contacted on the phone at 347-783-6537 or by email at email@example.com. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft SharePoint and Office 365 opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.