Dynamics CRM/ 365 Developer
Job: Dynamics CRM/ 365 Developer
Location: Marietta, GA / REMOTE flex!
Salary: $120k + bonus
Vertical: Real Estate
My client is a Real Estate organization looking to grow their Dynamics 365/ CRM team by adding an experienced Dynamics 365/ CRM developer.
As a Senior Dynamics 365 CRM Developer, you will be responsible for leading MS CRM design, architecture, and deployments for solutions built on the Dynamics 365 and Power platform. This will include D365 CRM application development, PowerApps, Power BI, Flow, and PCF work! In summary, your job would be using the tools listed below to increase business development and improve operational efficiency across multiple departments.
- 4 years of development experience within Dynamics CRM
- Using Azure Logic Apps to schedule and orchestrate processes
- Creating workflows and automating processes in Power Automate
- Dynamics CRM/ 365 configuring and customizing
- Interdepartmental communication and requirement gathering
- Custom application and plug in development using C#/.NET
- $120K+ base salary
- REMOTE FLEXIBILITY
- Excellent bonus structure
- Paid MS Certifications
- Clear, aggressive career growth
- You get to work with multiple departments and gain valuable business experience!
- Team events, happy hours, office competitions , Nerf wars, and more!
To apply, contact me at 347-783-6687 and ask for Brandon, or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume!
This role not a fit? Give me a ring and I'd be happy to discuss additional opportunities we have available!