Junior Project Manager - Bedfordshire - Up to £38,000
As a project coordinator, you will be in charge of overseeing the running of projects from end-to-end, beginning of scoping the project to delivering the final solution to our client. You will work closely with the Project Manager on each project, overseeing some aspects of the role entirely on your own, delivering your work to a high standard for the PM to implement.
Junior PM's, no PM or PC experience as of yet but a desire to learn or Change Administrators would all be considered with this position. The role uses Cloud Technologies, the future of technology, and where our client basis requires careful and considerate planning of their project deliverables. You have nothing to lose, just a career to gain!
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Needed for the Job
- Experience of Windows 10, Microsoft Office 365 and Intune essential
- Knowledge of other MS technologies: AD, AAD
- Knowledge of Networking, Cisco, Meraki an advantage
- Ability to work with Hardware - Microsoft, Dell essential
- Desire to learn Cloud
- 1 year of professional work experience in similar position
- Good planner and communicator (spoken and written English)
- Drive and ambition
- Private health and dental care
- Cycle to work scheme
- 28 days annual leave, including days between Christmas and New Year
- Fast food Friday
- Personalised training plan
- Attitude - full of energy, enthusiasm and a desire to succeed on a personal career and company beneficial level.
- Confidence - Demonstrate your skills and ability to learn cloud, this comes hand in hand with aspirations for wanting to succeed.
- Collaboration and communication - Working effectively in a team of high performing technical individuals with clear communication is the best way to progress and help our clients.
- Strong attention to detail - don't give up until you've completed what you set out to achieve! In order to continuously learn and progress professionally this is needed.