Dynamics AX Consulting Manager - £85,000 - UK Wide
I am working with a leading Microsoft Gold Partner that are on the lookout for a versatile individual to move into a unique position.
Due to the project load across the business, we are looking for an individual to split their team between carrying out AX & D365 FinOps implementation projects and also personally managing consultants across the business. You will be in the unique position where you can affect personal change on your own projects, whilst also directing teams in a way to deliver successfully on multiple other projects.
Role & Responsibilities
- Acting as a senior consultant on multiple projects
- Partner experience is essential
- Exceptional understanding of Microsoft Dynamics is vital - Ideally delivering from a Tier 1 provider
- Flexible working schedule with 2 days per week consulting and the remainder managing your team
- Expectation to travel to customer site and work across multiple projects
Skills & Qualifications
- You will have exceptional people management skills and a proven track record of managing consultants
- Passion for your own career development
- Qualifications across Dynamics AX and D365 FinOps would be beneficial
- Starting base salary of £85,000
- Flexible benefits scheme on top of salary
- Career progression encouraged - ideal opportunity if you can see yourself moving into a Practice/ Delivery Lead type role
- Discretionary bonus
I would be keen to have a confidential chat with you about this role or anything else that might be of interest across the Microsoft Dynamics channel. Feel free to send your CV across to firstname.lastname@example.org or give Lee McCarron a call on 0191 338 7542.
Key Words: Dynamics AX, Consulting Manager, D365, AX2012, Management Consultant, ERP Implementation, Dynamics 365 F&O, FinOps, Full Project Lifecycle, Team Lead, Business Process, UK Wide, London, Manchester, Newcastle, Nottingham, Birmingham, Watford, Cardiff,