MS Dynamics CRM Support, £30,000-40,000, Reading, award-winning Microsoft Gold Partner
A great opportunity has arisen to work in an MS Dynamics CRM (D365) Support role for an award-winning MS Gold Partner in Reading. The organisation is currently undergoing a rapid expansion in their Dynamics CRM branch, with many projects in their pipeline so are looking to hire an experienced Support professional to help their users on a 1st, 2nd and 3rd Line basis.
You'll be working as part of a highly collaborative Support team, that will nurture and aid you with the most complex support cases to foster your progression towards a Dynamics CRM Development role.
In supporting huge enterprise level external clients you will gain exposure to not only Dynamics CRM but wider integrated systems such as Office 365 and Sharepoint. The company has a reputation for creating a great work-life balance for their employees by offering remote-work and flexible working hours.
What you can expect:
- A £30,000-£40,000 salary subject to experience.
- Exposure to complex support cases that will bring out the best in your abilities.
- A progressive role in an award-winning company, with a plethora of non-wage perks.
- A brilliant work-life balance from a company with a reputation in the industry for treating their employees well.
What is required of you:
- Experience with C# preferred, but not essential.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Experience in Dynamics CRM (2015, 2016 or D365).
- Strong and effective communication skills.
If you are an ambitious person and wish to progress your career by seizing this opportunity then please send your CV to email@example.com or call via 0191 406 3127 to discuss the role further.