SharePoint Solutions Specialist - £34-40,000 - Edinburgh
Nigel Frank is working with an exciting and well established client in the heart of Edinburgh to help bring on board a SharePoint Administrator/Solutions Specialist to join the team as quickly as possible.
The client is well known across the country and needs someone to come onboard to help manage the intranet, liaise with the development team and analyse the benefits of of existing and proposed solutions to the organisation. Good communication skills are a must as you need to be able to speak to people at ll levels of a business to help them get the most out of SharePoint, depending what they are looking for.
My client are not looking for a developer but are looking for someone who has experience with SharePoint. Ideally having involvement in creating a SharePoint solution, as well as administration and support experience as well. Experience carrying out training would be ideal, as would any experience with SharePoint designer, infopath and possibly workflows.
- SharePoint online/on premise experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Document management systems
- SharePoint administration
- Experience working in an end user focused environment
- Understanding of the features of SharePoint
- Able to work in teams and individually
- Generous pension scheme
- Able to work from home
- 40 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Cloud exposure/training on systems can be provided
Our client is looking to carry out interviews as quickly as possible so let me know if this might be of interest!
For more information, or to fastrack your application, please reach me today on 0191 3387 644 or firstname.lastname@example.org today!