My client, located in the financial district, is undergoing a digital transformation. They are building a highly energetic, talented team to create a next-generation digital platform. As a hybrid-startup, they need talent with the vision, passion and attitude to accelerate delivery, but also the depth of experience to effectively manage the digital operation that has been created.
The Lead Cloud Developer will lead strategy, design, development & operation of proprietary solutions that drive significant value for customer facing business operations. A successful candidate will be heavily hands-on and loves to build products. They work well with others and easily connect with stakeholders. They will organize ideas, fluidly translate them into designs & deliver scalable solutions. This role reports directly to the Senior Manager of Innovation. This role balances business needs with technology options, seeking win-win solutions to advance objectives.
- Versatile full stack engineer with exceptional product development capabilities
- Competent product solution architect & developer. Someone who not only knows what the solution does, but more importantly, why it adds value to our business and how it can be further leveraged to satisfy future customer needs.
- Enthusiastic contributor - able to lead product teams consisting of onsite and off-shore resources
- Outstanding communicator who can competently articulate a vision to influence outcomes, and provide well-organized written documentation for others to follow.
- Design and build integrations with other BETM products, ensuring close technical alignment
- Build eye catching tools that will provide useful content and consumer delight
- Lead design review sessions to ensure compliance with development, platform and security standards
- Provide strong hands-on technical expertise performing development of platform framework components
- Develop technical artifacts for sound, high-quality deliverables
- Ensure quality and timeliness of work
- Communicate effectively and proactively with stakeholders and articulate ideas and
- Azure/Cloud experience leveraging Azure App Services
- 7+ years of hands-on full-stack, professional development experience
- Proficient with languages such as .NET, Java, Python, C#, ASP.NET
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Working knowledge of web servers (IIS, Apache) and WSGI
- Solid understanding of communication protocols and experience building APIs
- Experience working in data driven environments, developing solutions that expose customer data via secure portals/web interfaces.
- Strong adherence to agile techniques. Able to lead Scrum teams.
- Strong understanding of DevOps and demonstrated desire to work with team on driving automation.
- Designing/developing in cloud ecosystem
- Work with customer facing solutions
- Discuss design considerations/challenges related to user interfaces, serving data, and performance
- Describe integration with the data sources: Big Data, NoSQL, CosmoDB, SimpleDB/DynamoDB, SQL Server, etc.