Junior .NET Developer - Noord Brabant
A very unique and rare opportunity for .NET Developers to make a real difference to the world, whilst also receiving an excellent compensation package for their talents and expertise.
Our client is an (End user) located in the Noord Brabant area. They are looking to expand their in-house development team by 4 experienced professionals.
Your role will revolve around developing/designing state of the art applications designed to help patients. E.G. one of their products is an app which tells them how a patient is reacting to a certain drug. NO LEGACY CODING.
Despite being an End User, this Client uses the latest techniques within .NET development to ensure their applications are as efficient as possible. Some of these techniques include : C#, ASP.NET Core, Devops, Azure, Xamarin, Artificial Intelligence and Internet of things amongst others. (Please note that experience in all of these techniques is not completely necessary)
One thing that our Client asks from candidates is for them to have a passion in Artificial intelligence / Machine Learning / Internet of things. They plan to make great movements in these areas throughout the oncoming years!
As previously mentioned, the benefits for this position are almost too good to be true.
- An excellent salary - "We will be able to pay for the best talent" (IT Director of the company)
- €150 net expenses a month
- 13th month
- 10% Bonus
- Company Car
- A superb pension scheme
- Health insurances for your entire family
- 1 day a week working from home
- A beautiful modern office
- Meal Vouchers
- Work with the latest developments of .NET / Cloud Development
- A completed Bachelors degree or equivalent
- 5+ Years experience in Full Stack .NET Development (C#, ASP.NET, AngularJS, HTML5, CSS3 etc)
- Experience working with Azure
- Knowledge of Xamarin, AWS, IoT, or A.I is a big plus
- Fluency in English as a minimum (A lot of the company speak Dutch too)
This vacancy is already receiving great interest and the Client is looking to shortlist candidates for interviews over the next couple of weeks. Nigel Frank are working this vacancy on an exclusive basis and so candidates who are interested in pursuing this great opportunity should send their CV and contact details to the address below and we shall be in touch shortly.
Contact Name: Josh Hazell
Email Address: email@example.com
Contact Number: +31 (0)20 241 8523