Lead .NET Developer - Austin, TX - $135,000+
Come be a part of a company that is changing the way that insurance companies operate! They are innovating this centuries old industry to become more tech savvy, more efficient, and easier to use, and hiring new technology experts to help be a part of this change - this is where you come in!
You would be leading a team of developers to launch the new product expansion - building, and improving what they already have. They have clients all across the country, and they would be using a product that you create! You will be making a huge impact on the business itself because you will be developing the product they use.
The main responsibilities of the job are as follows:
- Tech Experience: Need to be skilled in a wide array of tools/skill sets, such as:
- .NET Development
- Azure Cloud - Infrastructure and Platform Services
- RESTful APIs
- Leadership skills: As a Lead, you will be running daily scrum meetings, leading a team of developers, and mentoring others
- Communication Skills: Beyond just leading others, you will need to be able to communicate well with clients, and third parties, and help them troubleshoot issues
Some of the benefits of working for this company include:
- Competitive salary
- Free food and snacks
- No micromanagement! You are autonomous
- Unlimited PTO
- Open door policy with upper management
- Fantastic health, dental, and vision benefits
- Career growth
In order to fast-track your opportunity, please reach out to me ASAP to talk more about this role! The company is looking to fill the position soon and it will not be on the market long. Please note, this is a permanent role. Candidates for this position must be either US citizens or Green Card holders; Visa sponsorship is not provided. My contact information can be found below.
Name: Abby Box
Phone number: 972-546-4865