£300 - £400 Negotiable
I am currently working with an industry leading organisation based in Dundee who are going through a period of rapid growth. Due to this they are looking to bring in a number of Software Engineers on both Permanent and Contract basis.
There are a number of vacancies within this organisation for experienced Software Developers/Engineers that will add value to the business and have the ability to hit the ground running.
They operate within a wide range of technologies, below are some of the key areas:
- Object Orientated Programming (C# .NET framework preferable, other tech includes C++ & Java)
- SOLID design patterns
- Knowledge of 3D systems (Desirable)
- iOS/Android Development (Desirable)
- Strong experience in Agile environments (Scrum, Kanban, CI/CD, TDD)
- Other tech includes; ArcGIS, GDAL QGIS, OGR
These are urgent requirements and interviews will be happening onwards from w/c 16th Sept, to register your interest please get in touch.
Phone - 0191 500 0037
email - firstname.lastname@example.org
scotland, edinburgh, perth, glasgow, .net core, asp.net, c#, .net, c++, Java, 3d, mapping, ood, ArcGIS, QGIS, GDAL, OGR, MVC, agile, scrum, kanban, ios, android, mobile