IT SUPPORT ENGINEER - MACCLESFIELD- £30K
We're on the lookout for an IT superhero! Do you have a well-rounded skillset including a knowledge of open source technologies, Office365 Management as well as networking and CRM support? We're looking for you.
The role will require you to:
- Maintain existing IT Systems (desktops, servers, mobile devices etc…)
- Set up new devices for new staff
- Replacement of old hardware
- Deal with any IT issues raised
- Escalate issues to our 3rd party technical partners
Experience with the following:
- Windows PC's connected to a domain (active directory)
- Windows Server 2012 and Up
- Open source/AWS environment experience
- Android Mobile Devices
- Core networking equipment (Ubiquiti and SonicWall)
- VLAN and WiFi management
- VoIP Phones
- User and permissions management
- Microsoft Hyper-V/ Hyper-V Replication
Desirable skills: Wide Area Networking experience
- Multi-Site Active Directory Support
- CPanel Management
- Linux Server Administration
- IT support in a retail environment
- Previous Application support experience
- Zabbix Monitoring
This is the brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss.
My exclusive client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
Please Note: All my roles are for UK residents only. My clients do not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK.