One of the country's top public accounting firms is looking to add an ERP Applications Architect in their rapidly expanding organization, which provides innovative solutions to clients in the Technology, Health, and Industrial sectors. In this role, you will use your technical expertise and development skills to provide significant value to our clients through configuration, installation, enhancement/customization, and integration projects involving new and existing ERP systems.
Ideally located in Toronto, ON you will work closely with the Practice Lead to support ERP related business development, estimation and scoping efforts. Also, you will be responsible for the successful delivery of large scale engagements, working with other internal developers and 3rd party vendors.
Role & Responsibilities
- Continuous evaluation of new software, applications, and application delivery options (On-premise, public cloud, private cloud, hybrid, mobile apps, etc.)
- Matching client's business requirements to ERP Application functionality, the availability and functionality of add-on modules, and what is required as system extensions/customizations.
- Analyze and understand the requirements and impact of new software versions and upgrades to determine the best implementation and rollout strategy for the client.
Skills & Qualifications
- 3+ years of in-depth experience configuring, installing, integrating, and operating enterprise-level business software applications.
- Expertise in Microsoft Dynamics Business Central, NAV, GP, or other comparable ERP systems (Acumatica, NetSuite, Sage Intacct, etc.).
- Understanding of various software development environments (.Net, etc.) and integration platforms that are appropriate for enterprise deployment
- Demonstrated communication and presentation skills with clients.
- Flexible work schedule
- Competitive salary $100,000 - $120,000
- Employee Wellness plans
- Collaborative environment focused on career and leadership development
- Casual "Dress for your Day" policy