Data Scientist Role & Responsibilities:
- Design, deploy and maintain statistical, predictive and data mining models to translate data into meaningful insights and recommendations across my clients financial, operational and strategic business functionalities.
- Implement advanced data visualizations to answer key business questions by using quantitative and qualitative techniques on our various data sources related with labor, finance, supplier and clients.
- Interface with cross-functional teams to gather requirements, tailor the delivery and communicate the results to business unites to drive key business decisions.
- Drive the collection of new data sources and the refinement of existing data source
- Produce dynamic data driven analytic and predictive solutions to support the strategic goals of the company.
Data Scientist Required Experience & Qualifications:
- Familiar with Hadoop, Spark or other Big Data Platforms
- Familiar with Cloud-based Machine Learning platforms such as Azure ML or Spark MLib etc.
- Familiar with data visualization and exploration tools, such as Tableau and Power BI
- Experience with building and deploying Machine Learning models on Microsoft Azure
- Experience with Databricks Environment
- Experience with writing SQL queries on structured and unstructured data sets
- Proficiency in statistical packages and standard libraries in Python and R
- Proficiency with Machine Learning Algorithms (supervised and unsupervised)
- Familiar with connecting different types of datasets in various forms and can handle potentially incomplete data sources
- Unlimited PTO
- 401K match program (4%)
- Health/Medical/Dental benefits
- Real Opportunity for growth
- Bonus structure
Send your resume to email@example.com !