Senior Dynamics AX/ D365 Consultant - £70,000 + Benefits
We haven't seen this much interest and growth in the Dynamics Partner market for a good while. If you have been considering when to move and what you would like to achieve in your next role... the time is now.
We are working on a number of Mid-Senior level positions across the Partner Channel, where they are looking for Dynamics AX/ D365 implementation experience.
You will be able to achieve the following benefits from day 1:
- Flexible working
- Flexible starting salary
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Flexible benefit allowance
- Opportunity to gain Microsoft Certifications
We are looking for individuals with the following experience:
- Proven Dynamics AX implementation experience - ideally experienced with Dynamics 365
- All module implementation considered - Finance, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Retail, Trade & Logistics
- Experience working in a consultancy position would be excellent
- Understanding and experience creating Functional Design Documents
- Proven background working with a mixture of small and large teams
We are looking to arrange initial telephone interviews with a view to work towards face to face interview days. Get in touch with Lee on 0191 338 7542 or send your CV across to email@example.com.
I would be more than happy to have a chat with you about the Dynamics market in general and look at a variety of opportunities going forward.
Key Words: Dynamics AX Consultant, Implementation Lead, Dynamics 365, Greenfield Projects, AX 2012, Manufacturing, Retail, Finance, Project Lead, Implementation Lead, UK Wide, Customer Site, London, Manchester, Leeds, Nottingham, Woking, Chesterfield, Newcastle