Role: Dynamics AX Technical Architect
Salary: Based on Experience * + huge career opportunities)
Want to become part of one of the biggest AX projects in the world? This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic professional with relevant experience in Microsoft Dynamics AX Architecture, to become a key part of a technologically complex and challenging environment. You could be frequently travelling between global offices providing technical leadership and use your skills and experience to their fullest potentials.
You could be working for a company who believe that their employees are their most prized resource who support and help individuals to achieve their ambitions. As global leaders in their market, they pride themselves on innovation, success and growth. You could become part of a company that is only going forward and hoping to take you with them.
- Ability to carry out code reviews and performance optimization
- Strong understanding of integration strategies
- Knowledge of performance reviews in existing X++ code (Focused on MRP)
- Experience in reviewing the overall performance in Integrations.
- Relevant University degree.
- Multiple different development disciplines within Dynamics such as C# and AX 2012 R3
- Microsoft Dynamics functional areas such as; Finance, Trade & Logistics or Warehouse Management.
- Customer channel
- Biggest AX project in the world
- Huge career progression Opportunities
- 6 weeks vacation
- No Overtime expected, giving you the time to find that perfect work/life balance.
So what next? :
If this exciting opportunity interests you and you believe you have what it takes to be successful, I would be available to arrange a conversation with you to discuss this and get to know you.
You can call me on 0191 4060792 or email me email@example.com