Azure DevOps Architect- Atlanta,GA
My client, a large Microsoft Gold Partner who specializes in cloud projects requires an Azure DevOps Architect to be a Subject Mater Expert on a range of diverse and challenging engagements. As the lead Azure DevOps Architect, you'll be responsible for working with clients to build and architect new solutions, and migrate workloads into Azure. Due to the company's success in the cloud space, they have consistently been winning new projects and have decided to add more Azure experts to their team in order to deliver for the clients. Based in the South East, the client is open to working with any candidate based in the USA as the majority of the role is remote working.
- Experience using MS Azure, creating a tenant, building servers, setting up networking
- Experience with architecting both cloud and physical environments
- Experience in cloud computing based services architecture, technical design and implementations including IaaS and PaaS
- Experience with Azure AD , Azure ExpressRoute , PowerShell, Azure VPN Gateway, Azure Traffic Manager
- Ability to work on cross-functional teams
- Strong knowledge of infrastructure design and implementation
- Experience with Azure Cloud Service, including PaaS and IaaS architectures.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server and database administration
- Knowledge of networking engineering, including DNS, Active Directory, firewalls, load balancers, etc.
- Knowledge of best practices for IT operations in an always-on, always-available service model
- Proven background in the design and implementation of large scale, global, complex custom application development systems (e.g., high transaction volumes).
- Advanced understanding of distributed systems architecture in Azure on a global basis
- Experience problem solving issues on globally distributed systems and critical product service environments
- Capable of technical deep dives into infrastructure, databases, and applications as needed, yet cognitively agile enough to have strategy discussions with leadership
- Must understand the Agile methodology and have worked on a Scrum team.
- Experience of practical implementations of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery tools.
- Direct, hands-on experience with DevOps and release management tools
- Experience with continuous integration tools, such as VSTS, Bamboo, Jenkins, Microsoft TFS, TeamCity, etc.
Contact Jarvis Thompson at (813)437-6962 (Ex 6962) or firstname.lastname@example.org to get more information about role.
Nigel Frank International is the Global leader in Microsoft recruitment. We have a substantial selection of Azure Consultant jobs, working to help businesses make their cloud visions a reality. With positions available with Microsoft partners, ISVs, and end users on both a contract and permanent basis, we'll find you an Azure Consultant job that matches your experience, and fits with your career plans.