Job title: Dynamics NAV Purchasing Coordinator
Job location: Manhattan, NY
A mid-sized manufacturing company is looking for a purchasing coordinator with strong Dynamics NAV experience. As a purchasing coordinator, you will be responsible for production planning and buying for the company. A large portion of the position is working with the CEO to plan out buying needs and communicating with vendors and suppliers.
Role & Responsibility:
- Use data from Dynamics NAV system to develop and maintain planning report
- Project inventory levels for monthly production
- Communicate with department heads to build reports
- Streamline process to ensure materials met customer specification requirements
- Work with manufacturers and warehouse employees to resolve customer feedback
- Salary: $60-70k
- Health, dental, vision coverage
- 401k matching
- 3 weeks PTO
- Casual work environment
- Growing, multinational company
- Ability to work with exclusive clientele
To apply, please contact Shreya Pai at (646)-362-5944 Ext. 3001 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics NAV candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs that are available I can be contacted on 646-362-5944. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.