Dynamics NAV Systems Analyst | Apply Now! | End User
Your New Company
Our client, a growing end user in the food/distirbution space, has recently been described as a supportive environment, where opportunity continues to thrive and innovation is highly encouraged. As a fast-growing business with a dynamic culture, people are always collaborating on how to get products out on the market. This is the opportunity to work in state of the art facilities while also working in a relaxed environment.
If you're interested in working within a postiive and inclusive workplace and be alongside employees who will invest in your professional development, consider this role!
Take your skills into a senior level position within the IT department and leverage your experience as a Dynamics NAV systems analyst.
What You Will Do
- Support end users in the organization about how to utilzie Dynamics NAV efficiently and effectively
- Develop and document requirements specifications.
- Tranlsate user requirements for developers/the project team.
- Create and deploy feedback mechanisms for end users - analyze results, make recommendations for support process improvement.
- Consistently interpret programming specifications: write efficient, clear, readable code; produce quality work that requires minimal corrections; communicate change and process; resolve bugs and other problems; adhere to company coding methodology
- Casual dress
- 100% reimbursement for tuition and professional development
- 401k Match and benefits package
If you are interested and want to be considered, please apply ASAP, as interviews have already started. Feel free to reach out to Sevi Poblete (212)-731-8252 ext. 3073 or message email@example.com