SharePoint Consultant - Home-working/Client-site - £60k + Travel expenses
Confident in your technical understanding of SharePoint?
Looking for experience in O365 and SharePoint Online that your current job can't offer?
There is no such thing as a normal day-to-day in this role, every project and client is different and provides an abundance of commercial experience with SharePoint and Office365
This Microsoft Gold Partner provides SharePoint and Office 365 solutions and are looking for individuals such as yourself to provide the following services:
- Use your understanding of the limitations and benefits of SharePoint and Office 365 to advise clients
- Inform clients on the benefits and limitations of SharePoint Online and Office365
- Workshops with stakeholders to successfully deliver and implement SharePoint Online or On-Premise solutions.
- Work with Prince2 and predominantly SCRUM methodologies
Draw-on your experience with:
- Technical design for on-premise systems using PowerShell
- Office 365 (Flow, PowerApps, LogicApps) - this is less essential but beneficial
Great exposure to Office 365 for developers / consultants looking for more experience.
For more info contact Tom Moody: email@example.com