Highly Rewarding Mid-Level .NET Web Developer Opportunity!
|Date Posted:||9th November 2018|
|Contact Name:||Elly Peckitt|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum + Holiday, Pension & more...|
Mid-Level Software Developer - Competitive Salary & Benefits - Bradford, UK
UK & EU Applicants Only!
C# DEVELOPER/UP TO £35,000/BRADFORD, UK
Are you a mid-level .NET Developer looking for a highly rewarding and exciting job?
Do you feel as if the projects you are currently working on are stagnant and boring?
Do you want to have the opportunity to work on a new and exciting Greenfield project?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, then this is the role for you!!
I am currently working with an established family business who have been trading since 1979 and are the market leaders in manufacturing various food products for the bakery and retail industries.
My clients technology strategy plays a key role in supporting their in-house capabilities and compliance in manufacturing with a very significant investment in their own unique software system.
Due to their recent growth they are looking for a Software Developer to come in to start and complete work for a new Greenfield project where you will be focusing on making everything digital and web-based.
What this means for you…
- You will be responsible for .NET Development, focused on using C#, but also use other languages where appropriate.
- You will develop, test and maintain the clients internal system.
- You will be providing technical and 1st line support for their existing client base via telephone, email and remote access.
- Web and mobile device development to implement internal systems for remote access and/or client access.
- Finally, you will maintain and support legacy systems.
Requirements for the role (skills, experience and personal qualities)…
- GCSE's including Maths and English or equivalent.
- Degree in a relevant subject - Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent.
- Proven experience working in a similar role using C# and the .NET Framework
- Proven ability to use Visual Studio.
- Experience of working with Windows Server/IIS/HTML/ASP.NET
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to work within teams as well as individually.
- Be able to listen and take instructions.
- Attention to detail.
- Be up to date with the latest innovations.
My client are offering a range of fantastic benefits along with a highly competitive salary!
Monday to Thursday 8.30am-5.00pm (including up to 1 hour for lunch) & 8.30am-4.30pm on Friday
C#/.NET/VISUAL STUDIO/WINDOWS SERVER/HTML/ASP.NET
I hope this has covered everything you need to know before applying to an opportunity.
To discuss this and other exciting .Net developer opportunities. Please forward your CV to Elly Peckitt at Nigel Frank International on firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call me on 01913387481
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft recruitment firm in the UK. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the .Net market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities .Net jobs are.
Apply for this job
To apply for this job, please enter your details below: