Quality Assurance Engineer
|Date Posted:||11th October 2018|
|Location:||Prague, Czech Republic|
|Contact Name:||Maria Qazi|
Quality Assurance Engineer
Job type: Permanent
We are working with a renowned investment bank based in Prague. They are a global corporation which aim to be the best professional service provider to clients and customers across the sphere. To achieve their goals, they are willing to invest in the finest workforce, and are looking to bring on a proficient Quality assurance Engineer to aid them in their upcoming projects.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Perform QA activities including manual and automated testing in a scrum environment.
- Prepare and execute testing scripts an QA user cases while ensuring that you adhere to standards and meet user requirements
- Liaise with Dev and BA and stakeholders to prioritise and manage successful delivery of a leading edge product that fulfils the business' needs.
- Collaborate with the delivery/ project manager and the rest of your team to agree on releasing the end product
- Provide regular updates by use of documenting progress at every stage of the cycle.
To be successful for this role you will need to:
- Develop good knowledge of the Compliance System(s) under test. And be able to liaise between global and multi-disciplinary delivery teams ( US, UK and India)
- You need to be an excellent communicator ( in both verbal and written contexts) and be very well organised.
- You will have experience of acting as a point of contact with business users and managers during UAT stages.
- Be able to effectively communicate concisely within peer circles.
You will also need the following experience:
- Hands on automation experience
- Providing cost effective solutions by liaising with your team
- Writing test/ Plan strategy for complex technical and functional projects.
- Working in agile projects
- HP mercury testing tools (Quality Centre, Quick Test Professional QTP/ UFT)
- JIRA databases e.g SQL server, Oracle, UNIX, Windows.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft Dynamics recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more Dynamics CRM jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements & CRM jobs for Microsoft Dynamics professionals. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & CRM jobs are.
If you would like to be considered for this role, or you would like to know more about the role, please apply with your most up to date CV, or get in touch on 0191 300 5005.
Apply for this job
To apply for this job, please enter your details below: