|Date Posted:||14th June 2018|
|Contact Name:||Jethro Ong|
|Telephone:||+ 44 191 230 1883|
- Manage public cloud platforms (AWS, Microsoft Azure, OVH)
- Ensure project deliveries and support for application development teams.
- Manage production incidents and exchange requests.
- Design infrastructure architectures on Cloud (Iaas).
- Define migration strategy when applicable
- Monitor and organize of platforms
- Minimally 2 years of experience in cloud platforms (AWS/Azure)
- Well-versed in troubleshooting Linux OS - Cent OS in particular, AWS or Azure, Microsoft SQL, Cassandra, PostgreSQL, Nomad, DCOS, Rancher or similar technology, Containers, Docker, automation and orchestration.
- Specialist in VMWare technologies and Storage is an advantage.
- Self-learning attitude, inquisitive and discreet with strong regard for confidentiality, problem-solving and interpersonal skills
The client is urgently looking to fill this vacancy, avoid missing out on this exciting opportunity by sending a copy of your CV in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone Jethro Ong at +65 3163 0487 to inquire more about this position.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft technologies recruitment firm in the APAC, UK, EMEA and USA, advertising more technologies jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout the APAC, UK, USA and Europe and we have never had more live requirements for Microsoft Dynamics professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft technologies market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in APAC and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & jobs are.
EA Personnel Number: R1874206
Apply for this job
To apply for this job, please enter your details below: