SharePoint Developer - Watford - Up to GBP65,000
|Date Posted:||18th May 2018|
|Contact Name:||Sam Donaghey|
|Telephone:||+ 44 191 230 1883|
|Salary:||£55000 - £65000 per annum|
The Role: SharePoint Developer
The Company: Microsoft Gold Partner
The Salary: £55,000 to £65,000
The Location: Watford
My client is a Microsoft Gold Partner and a leader in the Manufacturing Industry. They are looking to hire an ambitious and competent SharePoint Developer to join their team. My client have made a huge impact on the culture with their technological advancements, and are a household name.
My client has offices across the UK, and are looking to add to their office based in their brand new facilities, with great access to public transport and onsite parking.
If you are a SharePoint Developer with strong commercial experience in SharePoint 2013, SharePoint Online and O365 and you are interested in finding a new role that will push you to develop your skills and offer you a chance at progressing your career, then this could be for you.
What you will bring:
- A positive, can do attitude, a will to achieve, a vision for development
Skills and experience you will need:
- As a SharePoint Developer you will be experienced in SharePoint architecture, workflow automation object model, forms development and shared services.
- You must have proven experience in SharePoint development and custom solution design. You will be proficient in documenting and analysing processes for the business.
- Expertise in SharePoint 2013 and/or SharePoint online implementations.
- 32 Days Holiday
- Pension Scheme
- Complimentary Hot and Cold Food Daily
- Child Care Vouchers
- On-site parking
- Travel Network close to office
- Travel Season Ticket
- Plus many more….
This is an exclusive role to Nigel Frank International so all enquiries should be quick and be made directly to Sam - on 0191 2235338 or email email@example.com
I look forward to hearing from you.
Apply for this job
To apply for this job, please enter your details below: