Dynamics CRM Developer - UK Wide - up to GBP60,000
|Date Posted:||18th May 2018|
|Contact Name:||Jordan Spurling|
|Telephone:||+ 44 191 230 1883|
|Salary:||Up to £60000 per annum + training and career progression|
Dynamics CRM Developer - UK Wide - Global IT Consultancy - up to £60,000
This is the ideal role for you if you want to work for a global leader in IT consulting and a Microsoft Gold Partner who are delivering cutting edge Dynamics CRM solutions around the UK. The company are looking for passionate Dynamics CRM Developers to join the company and collaborate with the best Dynamics CRM professionals in the world to help companies to digitally transform their business.
What makes this company different?
- This company has a reputation for helping companies around the world to digitally transform their business to ensure more success
- There is also a collaborative environment to inspire forward thinking as you will work closely with your team and clients to help companies to achieve their goals
- The company also knows that the team is only as good as the people within it so they provide tailored career paths to match your interests and personal situation
- There will also be a flexible benefits package which you can tailor to your personal needs
What will you be doing in this role?
- You will deliver some of the largest, enterprise level Dynamics CRM projects on the market with lots of clients moving to Dynamics 365
- You will work with the most talented consultants who are leading the way in Dynamics CRM Solutions
- You will develop solutions from your own home and implement systems across the UK
What skills and experience will make you a good fit for this role?
- You will have experience of working on full life-cycle Dynamics CRM projects
- You will have experience with the broader Microsoft stack including Azure, Sharepoint and Biztalk
If this role sounds like the next step in your career, e-mail email@example.com or call me on 0191 261 3251 for more information about the role.
Apply for this job
To apply for this job, please enter your details below: