Senior System Analyst / Assistant Manager -Dynamics AX
|Date Posted:||18th May 2018|
|Location:||Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong|
|Contact Name:||Ruby Zhang|
|Telephone:||+65 6622 5599|
|Salary:||$35000 - $45000 per month + negotiable|
My client, a listed in-house company, currently has a new vacancy of a Senior System Analyst / Assistant Manager in HK, to work together with their Global IT teams to implement and support the Dynamics AX and others applications. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced AX / D365 specialist to take the next step in their career. Responsibilities:
- Work with the companies in the APAC Division to clearly define and implement Enterprise Applications System.
- Lead analysis, design and implementation of Dynamics AX working closely with global IT team.
- Conduct IT development work, and lead the technical track for projects working with other developers / consultant resources / local admins and super users / other technical resources.
- Advise, support and execute system configuration changes, adhering to configuration management principles.
- Verify database and data integrity of ERP systems.
- Oversee and resolve technical issues during development and live phases.
- Serve as a liaison and facilitator between all business units to assist in addressing and resolving ERP issues.
- Hands-on experience with a leading ERP suite such as Dynamics AX or Dynamics 365.
- Has full life cycle implementation ERP AX project consisting of analysis, design, configuration/development build, test, deployment and training.
- Experience working in an international project environment is a plus.
- Exceptional writing and verbal communication skills (Chinese & English).
- Can work both independently and in a team environment, ability to be flexible and work hard.
If you fit the skills don't miss this great opportunity to work at an industry leader. They are offering a competitive salary and benefits package. If you are interested and qualified, send me your resume immediately to Ruby Zhang at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +852 3018 0380
Apply for this job
To apply for this job, please enter your details below: