ERP Functional Consultant
|Date Posted:||16th April 2018|
|Contact Name:||Cassandra Genung|
|Telephone:||212-731-8252 (ext 3270)|
Job Description- As a Functional Consultant, you will be part of an exciting team in the accounting industry, working onsite with a very reputable MS Partner in Michigan. You will be hands on with the implementation & upgrade for their clients as well as troubleshooting, debugging, and customizing throughout the system. You should have an excellent understanding of the process to implement various ERPs.
Location- Onsite in Troy, Michigan
Salary- up to $100K base
Roles and Responsibilities;
- Assist the client with implementations and upgrades
- Gather requirements & user documentation
- Train users on how to efficiently use the ERP
- Troubleshoot and debug any issues that arise
- Build and sustain ongoing relationships with clients
- Manage the conversion & implementation process from 3rd party products
Skills and Qualifications;
- 2+ years ERP experience
- 2+ years ERP implementation experience
- Previous/current Partner experience
- Must have a background in accounting
- Consulting experience strongly preferred
- Ability to work independently, as well as collaboratively on a team
- Great communication skills
- Great customer-facing skills
- Salary up to $100K
- Billable Bonus
- Healthcare Benefits
About the Client- A very-reputable MS Partner based in Michigan is seeking a qualified ERP Functional Consultant on a permanent basis to assist with client projects.
What you need to do now
Apply on the link below to be considered for this position!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency to this vacancy.
Apply for this job
To apply for this job, please enter your details below: