Dynamics AX Developer - Nigeria - 1 Year Contract
|Date Posted:||13th September 2017|
|Contact Name:||Eddie Leith|
|Telephone:||+44 191 338 7671|
|Salary:||$78000 per annum|
Dynamics AX Developer - Nigeria - 1 Year Contract - up to $6,500 PM
My client is an International company located in Nigeria and are looking for a full-time Microsoft Dynamics AX developer. Currently work with AX2012 with plans to move into Dynamics 365 Operations.
This is a year long contract and you will be supporting the Head of Information Systems and the internal AX team. You will work 120 days on-site in Nigeria and the rest remotely.
My client has a very generous package on offer providing a monthly salary paid in USD and a seperate living allowance paid on top of that as well. You will be based in a secure compound which has accomodation as well as where the project will take place.
- Customize Dynamics AX using .NET, X++ and other technologies.
- Create and modify Dynamics AX reports using SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Create external applications using .NET that interface with Dynamics AX
- Package Microsoft Dynamics AX customizations into deployable objects
- Engage the project team and end-users to architect and develop Microsoft Dynamics AX gap/fit solutions.
- Perform data conversions into Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Proven expertise customizing Dynamics AX 2012
- Experience modifying or creating new reports using SQL Server Reporting Services
- Understanding of Dynamics AX 2012 data structures
- Experience integrating to and from Dynamics AX using AIF and/or services
- Familiarity and/or experience with Dynamics AX Workflow
- Familiarity and/or experience with Dynamics AX BI (Role Centers, KPI's, Cubes)
- Some functional knowledge of production and projects within Dynamics AX
- Acquired Dynamics AX functional certifications
Interested? Please contact Eddie ASAP directly on +44 191 338 7671 or send CV to email@example.com
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft Dynamics recruiter worldwide, advertising more Dynamics jobs than any other agency. We deal with Microsoft Partners and End users throughout South Africa and the world and have never had such a large demand for Microsoft Dynamics professionals. By specialising in placing candidates in markets in South Africa I have developed excellent relationships with employers in South Africa and Africa.
Apply for this job
To apply for this job, please enter your details below: