Microsoft Dynamics 365 Whitepaper
Microsoft Dynamics 365: Reactions and Sentiments from Across the Dynamics Ecosystem
Nigel Frank International has been working diligently to gather the initial thoughts and feelings from the Microsoft technology community about Microsoft Dynamics 365. We spoke to partners, experts, and end users to find out the ecosystem’s first impressions of Microsoft’s latest business solution, what their expectations are, and any concerns they might have.
In our brand new whitepaper, Microsoft Dynamics 365: Reactions and Sentiments from Across the Dynamics Ecosystem, we address some of the community’s key questions and examine what the release of Dynamics 365 will mean for both end user and partner business in the near future.
We take a look at:
- What is Dynamics 365? Does it offer anything new?
- Migration and Adoption What are the benefits of Dynamics 365 migration? And how quickly are users looking to adopt?
- Microsoft and Adobe How will Microsoft’s partnership with Adobe affect Dynamics 365?
- Functionality of the Cloud Can users expect limitations on functional capabilities or customization on a cloud platform?
- Licensing Options What are Dynamics 365’s licensing options? Which version is right for your business?
- Training and Skills What skills do you need to carry out a successful Dynamics 365 implementation?