Nigel Frank International are working with a leading Microsoft Partner who are looking to hire an experienced Lead Quality Assurance Engineer on a Permanent basis who comes with a strong background of managing, and leading, QA teams in previous roles.
The right candidate for this role will be able to lead the way in defining, documenting and improving the programs for QA within the business, as well leading the team forward in regards to implementing best practices for Test Planning. This will include tools and procedures, as well as guidelines. Candidates must be comfortable across both manual and automated testing, as well as framework testing.
During the interview process candidates will be expected to demonstrate, and discuss, the experience they have in regards to the below areas:
* QA Metrics (Implementing, Defining and Tracking across the team & reporting externally)
* Quantifiable presentation of:
* Test Data
* Case Coverage
* Product Release Scheduling (Defining & Creating)
* Quality Assurance Test Planning
* Application Specific Technical/Functional Test:
* Leadership whilst maintaining a hands on approach to QA on a daily basis
* Any Agile / SCRUM experience
Technical experience is sought in the below:
* Microsoft Tech relevant testing
* Active Directory
* Web Server(s)
* Microsoft 365 / Office 365
* GUI Testing
* API Testing
* Automated and Manual Testing
This role is open to candidates within the United States and is a permanent direct hire.
Candidates interested should apply today for immediate consideration.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States. Visa sponsorship is not available.