We're currently working with a Microsoft Gold Partner who is in the beginning phases of a D365 F&SCM (F&O) implementation with a Manufacturing end-user. They are seeking a D365 Manufacturing / T&L Implementation specialist focused on leading and/or architecting solutions for Dynamics 365 F&O.
You will be responsible for:
* Architecting solutions that deliver results for the client
* Interfacing with customer project stakeholders, including C-level management and directors,
* Eliciting business and functional requirements
* Functioning as a subject matter expert for application design, feature optimization, availability, scalability, user experience, visualization, and data integrity
* Developing functional specification designs including the definition of functional requirements and business scenarios
* Driving the effective transition of requirements to delivery and development consultants, ensuring a clear and complete understanding of the requirements for successful delivery to the end customer.
* Participating and/or leading quality management reviews including designs, prototypes, and other stages of the project to ensure requirements are fulfilled.
* Engaging with project teams to gather assets, best practices, and guidance from our customers in an effort to integrate and/or improve our methodologies and end-customer experience
* 8+ years of Microsoft Dynamics AX / Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O implementation experience.
* Extensive experience working in core logistical and manufacturing business processes such as Procurement, Sales, Distribution, Warehouse Management, Material and Resource Scheduling/ Planning, Production Routing, Bill of Material Costing, and Shop Floor.
* Knowledge of accounting business processes and integration with operations is a strong plus.
* Experience working with and/or implementing complimentary third-party solutions to AX products including ADC, EDI, WMS, CRM, ECM, and Plant Maintenance desired
* AX certifications in Trade & Logistics, Production, and Shop Floor Control preferred
* AX certifications in Finance, Human Resources, and Project Accounting are a plus
* Must have reputation and references with previous clients, contacts, and/or partners
* Must be able to manage time, prioritize and communicate commitments
* Must have strong client and internal communication skills with experience working in highly collaborative teams
* Must be able to produce specific examples of work product (functional requirements, design, output, test plans, etc.)
* Bachelor's degree or relevant experience